Langsung ke konten utama

Introduce Myself

Hello everyone! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Uzlatul Izzah. My nickname is Uzla or Izzah. I was born in Gresik, on March 02, 2002. I am the last child of 4 siblings. I have two brothers, and one sister. I come from a remote island with a million beauties, namely Bawean Island. And now I live in Jember because I am a student at the Islamic University of Jember. Since junior high school, I love English and I like to speak English. So here I am, majoring in English. Usually, when I have free time I find out about things related to English, such as watching YouTube on grammar, pronunciation, and so on. My dream is to open an English course on Bawean Island, because the children on Bawean Island are very lacking in learning English, especially in my village. Therefore, I really want to improve the ability of children in my village by learning English. So that the bad experience that happened to me does not happen to other children in my village. By the way, my favorite day is the weekend! Because I'm free to do what I like and go out with my friends. Usually I spend the weekend by going to the mall, lying in a boarding house, carry out a task, or sometimes eating food. 
Maybe this is all that can be described about me, thank you!

Komentar