Langsung ke konten utama

Fraudsters disguised as pulses selling agents

     Last year, an unknown number sent a message that fooled me. When I woke up, I opened my cellphone and there was an incoming message from an unknown number. The message contains about how to sell pulse at a low price. I often get messages like that, but I never respond. Then, for some reason at that time I was interested in trying it. I am a very hard person to believe if a message contains a sale from an unknown number. However, at that time I was fun to try it and follow the steps listed in the message.
     I followed step by step, and the pulses balance entered my number. Meanwhile, to use the credit balance, I have to pay according to the pulses balance. I deliberately did not pay first and wanted to try to use the pulse balance, whether it can be used or not. Apparently, if you don’t pay, the pulse balance can’t be used. Suddenly the scammer asked me to transfer a large amount of money. I immediately transferred the money to the account number he had provided. After that, the balance can be used and I believe that it is not a scam. When I started selling pulses, everything went smoothly.
     The next day, unexpectedly, another pulse balance entered my number and not long after that the fraudster called me again asking to transfer the same nominal amount as the first. Then, the fraudster said that his company was broken so that the balance went to the agent irregularly, including me. I was confused and shocked, how can I transfer the money again. I didn’t respond, and the scammer kept calling. He threatened me that if the money was not transferred immediately he would report it to the police.
     The fraudster assured me that the money transferred would be returned with the same amount. I felt more and more afraid and worried, without thinking I immediately transferred. After that, the balance that came into my number suddenly couldn’t be used, and the number that used to call me was also inactive. I even sent a message that was not answered, and it turned out that my number was blocked. I am very sorry and traumatized by this incident. The incident made me very sad, because I lost some money. This is a lesson for me, that it will never be easy to believe something without the right information.

Komentar