Langsung ke konten utama

My Brother


Haris Afendi is my brother's name. He was born in Gresik, exactly Bawean island on January 28, 1993. From childhood to senior high school, my brother lived in Bawean and was educated there.

After completing MA in Mambaul Falah, my brother decided to seek experience across the island, namely Gresik. My brother there has found a very comfortable place to work, but because my brother is usually spoiled by his mother and is not used to living outside the island of Bawean, he finally decided to stop working and continue his education in Bawean.

On this remote island, my brother met his partner. Its name is Mukaddimah. They were matched and met by their own friends who happened to both know each other. They decided to get married in 2019, and I was in the second grade on senior hight school at that time. After one year of marriage they were blessed with a child named Lukmanul Hakim. My brother is very responsible for his little family. Various jobs he did to meet the needs of his family. Starting from being a teacher, selling perfume and once opened a small clothes shop. Initially all the business went well until there was a conflict in my parents' family which involved my brother having to stop doing business. The clothing store which was starting to become known to the public and many customers had to be closed immediately because of the conflict. The older brother who always guides and advises his younger sister and becomes a role model in his small family has to experience bitter things in his life. The ups and downs in opening a small business were deeply felt by him, the bitter sweetness of my brother's life he had experienced. The perfume business which he initially sold as a side business, but now his perfume has spread widely on the island of Bawean and has become a big business. The income earned from the perfume has reached millions of rupiah.

As a result of that incident, my brother got an experience in his life. He remained a teacher as well as a perfume seller. Sometimes, when he come to teach, he has to visit shops that are used as a place for depositing his perfume business to check the perfume. Although my brother earns quite a bit from the perfume business, he is still enthusiastic about carrying out her duties as a teacher. My brother's life with his family is very simple and very happy. Even I as his younger sister can feel the results of my brother's success and hard work.

My brother is a role model for me. I will never be able to forget his struggles as an older brother who always protects, advises, and guides his younger sister so that becomes a strong person until. I miss my brother so much.

Komentar