Langsung ke konten utama

An Informal Letter

Jember, 5th December 2022

Dear Putri,
In Rujing, Bawean Island - Gresik

Greetings longing!

How are you, Putri? Long time no hear your good news. This letter represents our distant existence now. How happy it would be if I heard from you after one year we did not meet. I heard you last month vacationed in Singapore, did you have fun in Singapore?

It must be great to have a vacation in Singapore. Singapore, which has the feel of such beautiful scenery. Singapore which has interesting tourist attractions. I wish I could go there too. One day, I will definitely be able to go there too.

I don't spend too much time on vacation here. So there aren't many holiday stories about my version. I am busy to studying here.

I'm on vacation in March, do you have time to meet me that month? If so, let me know the date and we can arrange a time and place to meet.

Maybe enough to get here first, a letter from me. Don't forget to reply, Putri. I'm waiting for your reply this letter!

Hope to meet you soon!

Sincerely,

Uzla

Komentar