Langsung ke konten utama

Unwanted Separation (A Dramatic Short Monologues)

I'm sorry!.......... I always ask for more time to you. And from now on, I will not ask for your time anymore. This long-distance relationship makes me tired. Almost every day I think about our future. The future to be built together!....... But that seems impossible! I sometimes think that our relationship is in vain. A relationship that only involves feelings without being able to live together. I know you are a good person, you always set aside your free time to give me news even though you are busy. But, that's not enough. The distance that is too far between us, makes me often think it's impossible for us to be together. I feel tired!...... really tired of this relationship. It's been a long time since I wanted to say that it would be better for us to just be friends and does not involve feeliings. The reason I let you go doesn't mean there's a third person. But I'm really tired. I still love you, this distance made me give up and I decided to end this relationship. It's hard, but this is the best way for us. We have been in this relationship for 8 months, and 8 months is not a short time. But if this relationship continues it will be in vain and only sacrifice the feelings of one of us. My decision is unanimous and I hope you can understand my position. Thank you, for accompanying me so far!..........

Komentar